Working as lead consultant, or as part of a multi-disciplinary team, by applying our considerable skills of engineering innovation, we are able to deliver simple and elegant design solutions to projects. Our attention to detail, which is based upon practical engineering and aesthetics considerations, is key to successful projects.
As qualified Chartered Structural Engineers, we are fully covered by professional indemnity insurance. Our range of services include, the remodelling (including demolition) and conversion of existing structures, and the structural design of new build and extensions, including housing, education and commercial properties.
With extensive knowledge and experience of London’s stock of housing properties, we specialise in the investigation and diagnosis of building failure, particularly in relation to the building envelope involving concrete and masonry cladding.
We are able to offer a diverse range of services, including:
- Structural design - new build and extensions
- Structural design - alterations and remodelling
- Option appraisal and Feasibility studies
- CDM Regulations
- Investigation and Appraisal of building defects and repair solutions
- Client agent/ due diligence
- Our area of specialism is the risk-orientated management of ageing assets
For more information, please contact us here.
One of our great strengths is a thorough understanding of construction methods, site operations and the Building Regulations