Our Fire Compliance Team is made up of the various disciplines within the practice. The strength of our offering is not only our technical experience and competency in relation to design solutions, specification and management of works on site but also due to the fact that we have real continuity in delivery as all disciplines work together under one roof.
Capital have a long association with Public Sector & Housing Association Clients and therefore our knowledge and understanding of high, medium and low rise blocks and their construction deficiencies in respect of fire is highly significant. We have undertaken several pre and post Grenfell cladding replacement schemes and as a result we have a very good understanding and knowledge of cladding investigations works, material and option appraisal reports, design solutions and delivery of projects on site.
Our hands on experience and proven track record of delivery gives us a real advantage over our competitors and our projects are all led by our Managing Directors to ensure that our Clients are getting our most experienced and competent staff leading the delivery of their projects.
Our Fire Compliance Services:
- Survey, Identification & Intrusive Investigations of Cladding Materials & Systems
- Option Appraisal Reports for Cladding Replacement
- Cladding Replacement Design & Specification
- Management of Cladding Replacement Works & Quality Control Systems on Site
- PIB Layout Drawings
- Retrofit Sprinkler Feasibility Reports
- Design & Management of Retrofit Sprinkler Installations
- Fire Compliance Reports & Recommendations based on Clients FRA’s
- Fire Compartmentation Design & Management
- Fire Door & Screen Replacements Specification & Management
- Design & Management of Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarms & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Lift Replacement Design, Specification & Management
For more information, please contact us here.
It was Capital’s meticulous attention to detail and first-class contract management that made the Dairy Close project a notable success, not only in terms of fire safety, but also in achieving superb quality and value for money on the project. We know we are in safe hands with Capital with projects of this nature