Capital provide a fire safety advice service on strategic management, risk mitigation and compliance, which meets all of the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and The Building (Amendment) Regulations 2016. Capital’s team of Building Surveyors and Structural Engineers are NEBOSH trained in fire safety and risk management and have a thorough understanding of the legislation governing fire safety. The company has extensive experience of refurbishment works to high risk blocks and tower blocks, including the installation of non-combustible cladding systems in compliance with the building regulations and fire safety regulations. We are also currently undertaken fire compliance checks to a number of existing buildings and materials within those buildings for public sector and private sector landlords.
Capital can carry out the following fire safety services:
- Strategic fire safety advice.
- Compliance inspections of buildings and materials (such as claddings, roofing materials and FED’s).
- Fire design advice on existing projects.
- Reviewing Fire Risk Assessments and action plans.
- Project managing fire safety work programmes.
- Carrying out risk mitigation and structural surveys (including opening up) of high rise buildings.
Please contact Patrick Madigan, on 020 3653 0902 or 07832 372188, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information.