Highfields and Penn Campus
Client: Wolverhampton BSF, Carillion Inspired Spaces
Capital Director Peter was initially involved with Wolverhampton City Council in 2008 when he undertook several BSF feasibility studies.
Peter took over the Project Architect role for Highfield and Penn Fields Campus - a 1500 place secondary school with a co joined 160 place MLD/SLD Special Needs School after the project had achieved Planning Approval and commenced on site with preliminary drawings in place.
Capital Director Peter Bloxham delivered this project whilst at Architects Co-Partnership for Carillion Inspired Spaces.
- Working drawings, co-ordination of Stage F drawings, subcontract tender and construction packages, planning conditions and reviewable design data.
- Re-designed façade envelope, roof finishes, timber and copper elements following a Value Engineering exercise.
- Successfully maintained the overall aesthetic of the building in line with the Planning Approval.
- Internal fit out and interior design.
- Designed to achieve a Breeam rating of 'Excellence'
A truly inspirational building achieving the best of Transformation Education design in flexible adaptable teaching spaces