Summit House Residential Refurbishment
Client: DR Real Estate SA on behalf of JCDecaux (UK) Limited.
Capital were appointed by DR Real Estate SA to undertake a high end refurbishment of the residential flats that were contained with site boundary of Summit House. The client required the building to be stripped back to Shell and Core to provide the highest of finish.
- Developed a bespoke Procurement Route.
- Integration of the services with the main, adjacent building
- Tenders and Managed an enabling phase of asbestos removal
- Managed budget and Value Engineering process.
- Managed the Change Control Process
- Developed and maintained a tight programme of milestones and drove the team to complete.
We managed the integration of the fit out to the residential block so that is matched the architectural style of the main building. Capital guided the team to handover ahead of programme and under budget.