The strength of our offering is not only our technical experience and competency in relation to design solutions, specification and management of works on site but also due to the fact that we have real continuity in delivery as all disciplines work together under one roof.
Our Fire Compliance team is made up of the various disciplines within the practice
Capital have a long association with Public Sector & Housing Association Clients and therefore our knowledge and understanding of high, medium and low rise blocks and their construction deficiencies in respect of fire is highly significant. We have undertaken several pre and post Grenfell cladding replacement schemes and as a result we have a very good understanding and knowledge of cladding investigations works, material and option appraisal reports, design solutions and delivery of projects on site.
Cladding Assessment & Redemption Process Map
Fire Risk Assessment
H&S File Information
Establish Existing Construction
Option Appraisal Report
Design Development & Sign Off
Agreement of Project Cost
Implement Agree QA Procedures
Statutory & Independent Sign Off
Completion of EWS1 Form
Our hands on experience and proven track record of delivery gives us a real advantage over our competitors and our projects are all led by our Managing Directors to ensure that our Clients are getting our most experienced and competent staff leading the delivery of their projects
Our Fire Compliance Services:
- Survey, Identification & Intrusive Investigations of Cladding Materials & Systems
- Option Appraisal Reports for Cladding Replacement
- Cladding Replacement Design & Specification
- Management of Cladding Replacement Works & Quality Control Systems on Site
- PIB Layout Drawings
- Retrofit Sprinkler Feasibility Reports
- Design & Management of Retrofit Sprinkler Installations
- Fire Compliance Reports & Recommendations based on Clients FRA’s
- Fire Compartmentation Design & Management
- Fire Door & Screen Replacements Specification & Management
- Design & Management of Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarms & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Lift Replacement Design, Specification & Management
It was Capital’s meticulous attention to detail and first-class contract management that made the Dairy Close project a notable success, not only in terms of fire safety, but also in achieving superb quality and value for money on the project. We know we are in safe hands with Capital with projects of this nature
How can we help?
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service to each of our customers. Whatever your property requirements, please get in touch with us using the general enquiry form.