Private Sector Solution
Our unique experience is the strength of our private sector offering. We ensure minimal impact for maximum return by always balancing cost, quality and programme timeframe.
Over a number of years, we’ve developed the perfect structure to our private sector offering.
We work with different stakeholders from private individuals to FTSE 100 companies. As with all of Capital’s solutions, we’re Director-led, so senior management will always be there to oversee your instructions.
We deliver a comprehensive range of services to the private sector throughout the full life-cycle of your building. This includes acquisition advice, development costings, options appraisals and feasibility studies, life-cycle costing, architectural design, space planning, project management for fit-outs, cladding remediation, extensions, leaseholder advice, private rented sector refurbishments and demolition and disposal advice.
Capital are Chartered Surveyors, Architects, Engineers and Project Managers. We also offer a bespoke Cladding Remediation Solution which includes an industry-leading roadmap to compliance.
Our Private Sector Solution includes:
- Building Acquisition and Development Advice.
- Investigation and Appraisal of Building Defects and Repair Solutions
- Option Appraisal and Feasibility Studies
- Structural design – New build, Alterations and Extensions
- CDM Regulations and Principal Designer Services
- Planned Maintenance Forecasting and Reporting
- Cladding Remediation
- Cladding Remediation Grant Fund Advice (MHCLG/BSF)
- EWS1 Forms
- Specification Writing
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Cost Consultancy
- Full Architectural Services (RIBA Stages 0-7)
- Planning Applications, Building Regulations Advice and Applications
Capital is pleased to be Partners of the Association of Residential Managing Agents
How can we help?
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service to each of our customers. Whatever your property requirements, please get in touch with us using the general enquiry form.