Cladding Remediation Solution
We manage the whole process of remediation under one roof as a single team, led by director-level project managers.
Informed by our in-depth knowledge and experience, we have developed a roadmap to remediation solutions focusing on compliance, quality and cost control.
This cohesive approach is the strength of our solution; we conduct investigation, compliance reporting, design, tendering, installation, quality control, and the issuing of ESW1 forms on completion of the works.
We have delivered a variety of cladding schemes for both public and private sector clients. In recent years we have also supported our clients with their Building Safety Fund applications in a positive, hands-on way. Through this, many of our past and current projects have been awarded MHCLG funding, or the eligibility for it.
Demonstrating our expertise when it comes to cladding remediation, we have been commissioned by the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to deliver their first post-Grenfell replacement project at Adair & Hazelwood, and 180 Stratford High Street – one of the largest MHCLG-funded ACM projects in the UK.
Our cladding remediation team consists of industry-leading Façade Consultants, Fire Engineers, Architects, Structural Engineers, Project Managers, Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors and Clerks of Works.
Our cladding remediation solution includes
- Provision & Management of Builders’ Works in connection with Investigation Works
- Survey, Identification & Reporting on Cladding Materials & Systems during Investigations
- Compliance & Option Appraisal Reports for Cladding Remediation
- Procurement & MHCLG ‘Building Safety Fund’ Advice and Support
- Cladding Replacement Design & Specification
- Submission & Management of Building Regulation & Planning Approvals
- Management of the Section 20 Consultation Process
- Contractor Selection & Tender Action
- Contractor Appointments & Contract Execution
- Contract Administration & Cost Control
- Management of Cladding Replacement Works & Quality Control Systems on Site
- Production of EWS1 Forms on completion of the Works
How can we help?
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service to each of our customers. Whatever your property requirements, please get in touch with us using the general enquiry form.