Education Sector Solution
With our expertise in diverse projects from simple asset management surveys to multi-million pound campus transformation schemes, you can be sure you get the most out of your education project.
We understand the tremendous strain on resources in Education, so we always extract the most out of project delivery, adding significant value rather than extra cost.
Our Education solution has been one of the foundations of the company’s growth over the last decade. We have successfully delivered a wide range of schemes spanning the breadth of the sector; from early years settings right through to the UK’s top 10 Universities. Obtaining grant funding in excess of £60m, we have completed projects in fully occupied schools and higher education facilities, overcoming difficult site logistics and tight programmes.
We are proud to see the real impact of our work in making a difference to learning outcomes, particularly within the special educational needs sector.
Capital is working on a number of schemes with Multi-Academy Trusts, Private Schools and Universities to deliver campus transformation schemes, internal and external refurbishments, extensions, new build classroom blocks (both modular and traditional methods) to enhance the student experience.
Capital are Chartered Surveyors, Architects, Engineers and Project Managers.
Our Education Sector Solution includes:
- Grant Funding Applications
- Asset Appraisal Surveys
- Investigation and Appraisal of Building Defects and Repair Solutions
- Option Appraisal and Feasibility Studies
- Structural Design – New build, Alterations and Extensions
- CDM Regulations and Principal Designer Services
- Specification Writing
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Cost Consultancy
- Building Services Design and Investigation
- Full Architectural Services (RIBA Stages 0-7)
- Planning Applications, Building Regulations advice and Applications
How can we help?
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service to each of our customers. Whatever your property requirements, please get in touch with us using the general enquiry form.