Public Sector Solution
At the core of our Public Sector Solution is our commitment to look after public funds as if they were our own. Striving for value, we always challenge our teams to turn better into best.
Originally established to serve North London Boroughs, our work with the public sector is long-standing.
Since our inception, our service has grown to encompass multi-disciplinary services across a number of local authorities, ALMO’s, registered social landlords (RSL’s) and housing associations in London and the South East.
We are at the forefront of sustainable design solutions for new build residential schemes, working with local authorities to make the Government’s net-zero emissions target a reality.
Our works in the public realm are delivered through a number of OJEU-compliant frameworks, all led by directors with experience of working directly for Local Authorities.
Capital are Chartered Surveyors, Architects, Engineers and Project Managers. We also offer a bespoke Cladding Remediation Solution which includes an industry-leading roadmap to compliance. We are proud to be delivering the first post-Grenfell Cladding Remediation scheme for the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
As well as Cladding remediation, our Public Sector Solution includes:
- Asset Condition and Measured Surveys
- Investigation and Appraisal of Building Defects and Repair Solutions
- Option Appraisal and Feasibility Studies
- Retrofit Advice
- Energy Efficiency Advice, Design and Grant Funding
- Structural Design – New build, Alterations and Extensions
- CDM Regulations and Principal Designer Services
- Planned Maintenance Forecasting and Reporting
- Leaseholder Services (s20 process)
- Cladding Remediation
- EWS1 forms
- Specification Writing
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Cost Consultancy
- Building Services Design and Investigation
- Full Architectural Services (RIBA Stages 0-7)
- Planning Applications, Building Regulations Advice and Applications
How can we help?
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service to each of our customers. Whatever your property requirements, please get in touch with us using the general enquiry form.